This job is currently Archived,
Search Marketing (SEO/PPC) Specialist - United States
Posted on : 30 June 2017
Job Description :
- Our company is seeking a Search Marketing Specialist to be part of our Marketing Services team.
- The Search Marketing Specialist will drive Search Engine Optimization & PPC strategy and road-map, and day-to-day tactical execution of SEO strategies, including keyword research, analysis, and portfolio management, and opportunity analysis.
- You will work closely with the product management and IT teams, as well as our business unit Marketing teams, to implement the initiatives underlying the SEO strategy, and will be responsible for the ongoing reporting of performance.
- In addition you will partner with an assigned business unit to optimize programs in all aspects of Digital Marketing, including Search Engine Marketing & Optimization, Social Media Marketing, and Email Marketing.
- Set and execute strategies to improve the organic rankings of our company web properties.
- Onsite Optimization related to page titles, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, SEO Copy Editing, sitemaps review/maintenance.
- Keyword research to identify and discover new targeting keywords and explore content strategy.
- Conduct market research & competitive analysis to assess strength, weakness, opportunities and threats of online marketing strategy.
- Monitor, track, and analyze ranking performance on an ongoing basis, and optimize SEO campaigns as necessary.
- Manage & report SEO performance and optimization efforts on an ongoing and ad-hoc basis.
- Keep abreast of the latest SEO tools and techniques and communicate learning to non-SEO experts in a mentoring role.
- Collaborate with different teams, such as website management, web analytics, business intelligence, content, UI design, branding/PR and engineering team on execution of projects.
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations on the structure of websites and web pages.
- Work with business stakeholders and partners to establish PPC best practices.
- Manage certain PPC campaigns in Google AdWords.
Job Requirements :
- 3+ years Search Engine Optimization experience.
- Keyword Research
- Tactical implementation
- Experience in working with multiple complicated sites
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Webmaster tools
- Experience using Content Management Systems
- Experience working with technical SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field