MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Primary job responsibilities include:
- Design and develop Search solutions and capabilities for MSD's Intranet and Internet sites
- Assist in designing, planning, building, and operating MSD's Enterprise Search Platform
- Help define best practices and guidelines for Search and SharePoint applications, acting as a subject matter expert for Search and SharePoint in interactions with other employees
- Design and develop SharePoint solutions and capabilities
- Identify capability gaps in MSD's SharePoint capabilities and design solutions to address those gaps
- Contribute to SharePoint and Search technology roadmaps and future state capabilities
- Drive solution governance across SharePoint and Search infrastructure
- Competitive remuneration
- Position in a world leading global company
- Challenging career
- Professional growth based on performance
- Innovative working environment
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and Experience:
Education Minimum Requirement:
- MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science
Required Experience and Skills:
- 2-3 years’ SharePoint search administration and software development experience
- SharePoint 2010/2013 out of the box web parts, lists, templates and workflow
- Familiarity with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and 2013
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, XSLT, and .Net
- Familiarity with software development lifecycles, best practices, and methodologies such as Agile and Waterfall
- Basic understanding of Search Engines and Enterprise Search technology
- Familiarity with Cloud-based solutions and services in the Collaboration and Search technology space
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience developing Search solutions in technologies such as FAST Search for SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013, and Google Search Appliance
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to work with a diverse group of professionals globally
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple competing projects and neeeds.
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical and non-technical information verbally and in writing.
- Experience developing SharePoint solutions in SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint 2013
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Engineering, Development & Integration Job Title:Search Engineer
Primary Location: EMEA-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, Web Design, Computer Science, Cloud, Technology, Engineering, Creative