SD&I: Assay Integration Technician - Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To provide a valuable operative and documentary contribution to the Team in accomplishing IVD (In Vitro Diagnostics) instrumentation testing and validation, in support to the development of new instruments and/or improvement of existing instruments,
- In order to transfer to company Customers the best quality in products and services.
- With the target of building a solid Corporate know-how;
- Through a professional, quality-driven and proactive attitude;
- Perform laboratory testing on automated instruments, based on assigned protocols, in a CE and FDA regulated environment, complying with quality standards of the company.
- Record experimental outcomes;
- Contribute to evaluate experimental outcomes in respect to foreseen behavior and performance;
- Contribute to gauge experimental outcomes in respect to foreseen acceptance criteria;
- Report from the above-mentioned testing deviations, weaknesses, strong points and indications for further activities.
Bachelor degree in chemistry, biology, biotechnology, or as a laboratory technician, or technical background in chemistry, biology or biotechnology, at least at a high school degree level, plus a few years long laboratory experience.
The following are not mandatory but highly appreciated for the position:
- Previous experience in IVD and/or biotechnology industry;
- Previous R&D experience in a quality regulated environment;
- Previous laboratory experience in Chemistry, Biochemistry or Biotechnology.
The following competencies are appreciated for the position:
- Use of Microsoft Office package;
- Basic statistics;
- Knowledge of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Well organized, ability to work independently as well as a part of a team;
- High commitment and willingness to learn;
- “Think out of the box” capability;
- Power of observation;
- Quality awareness.
Fluent spoken and written Italian, clear understanding of written English, good spoken and written English.
- Travels may be occasionally required, based on ongoing project phases (max.: a few days in a month, mainly in Europe).
- Relocation Availability Not required if able to commute.