Scrum Master (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
CAREER WITH A PURPOSE
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide. Every day.
- More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products
- Coach one or more Scrum teams
- Arrange and carry out meetings and coordination efforts for the team(s) as part of the agile software development process
- Identify and eliminate obstacles to ensure efficient achievement of defined sprint targets
- Support product owners in the following areas: planning, change management, risk management, maintenance of product backlog.
- Monitor sprints based on the release/sprint plan
- Pursue continuous team development in order to increase productivity of the entire team
- Identify gaps in resource management
- Provide assistance for enhancement of software development process and tool landscape
- Successful completion of an engineering degree in electrical engineering, information technology, computer science or other similar field
- Completion of Scrum Master training
- Multi-year experience coaching agile software development teams in the role of Scrum Master
- Sound knowledge of Scrum agile software development methods
- Experience in working with multiple Scrum teams simultaneously
- Experience in software and hardware development, preferably in the area of medical technology
- Excellent communication, teamwork and conflict management skills
- High awareness of quality
- Independent and structured approach to work
- Assertiveness, excellent organizational skills, persuasiveness
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Working knowledge of MS Office products
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- Our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.
- Profit-sharing, long-term accounts for your future plans and other benefits which meet individual needs.