This job is currently Archived,
Screening Project Leader (H/F) Croissy-sur-Seine France,
Posted on : 27 March 2017
- We continue to foster the ambition to provide innovative therapies for unmet medical needs for the benefit of patients.
- In order to succeed in this exciting challenge we are actively developing our expertise and teams in Oncology and Biotechnologies.
- In this aim, and in the context of the future regrouping of our Research activities in a brand new state-of-the-art center, we are currently seeking the opportunity to recruit a new Screening Project Leader.
- Within our Pharmacological Screening, Compound Management and Biobanking Center of Excellence (50 persons), and reporting directly to the Director you will get the opportunity to coordinate various screening projects, being the interface between the screening platform (the Offer) and the Project Leaders in our different TA departments .
Key roles and activities
- This role is about to manage collaborations involving multiple experts, ensuring scientific excellence and industrial rigor to the projects in the field of pharmacological screening, compound management and biobanking.
- As Screening Project Leader you will be actively contributing at defining the global screening strategy and will be responsible for fine tuning the screening project specifications with internal clients
- You will be ensuring the communication with the Project leaders of the different TA departments and representing the Center of Excellence in multiple project core teams from the exploratory phase to PCC, ultimately coordinating necessary activities and scientific interactions to ensure successful outcomes.
- You will also be managing outsourced screening activities and be responsible for interaction with external collaborators worldwide.
SKILLS AND EDUCATION LEVEL REQUIRED
- PhD degree in biochemistry, biotechnology or cell biology,
- Five to ten years experience in high-throughput screening with a successful postgraduate experience within the biotech or pharmaceutical industry environment, exemplified by publication in peer reviewed,
- Prior experience in assay development/optimization for novel drug targets, including high- to mid-throughput screening activities from target-to-hit to lead optimization is preferred,
- Prior experience with phenotypic screening for target discovery, including HCS approaches would be preferred,
- Abilities to manage multiple projects at the same time,
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills,
- Abilities to perform in a matrix environment,
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities in a fast-paced environment,
- Strong collaboration skills and excellent ability to work effectively in multidisciplinary teams.
Croissy sur Seine
Find a Job Find Candidates