This job is currently Archived,
Screening Coordinator - United States
Posted on : 09 April 2017
- Are you looking for an opportunity to join a world leading contract research organization?
- Our company is currently seeking a full-time Screening Coordinator.
- As a Screening Coordinator, you will be responsible for preparation and maintenance of all stages of participant activities including screening, training, and evaluations. Duties include entering and updating study information into database systems, collecting and organizing panelist’s paperwork and documentation, and developing positive participant communications and relationships.
- We require a minimum of an Associate's degree in a related field, excellent oral and written communication skills, excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task effectively. This position does require the ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to meet study participant screening and selections needs. This position requires early morning hours from 6am-2pm, on a regular basis.
- If you are detail oriented and have great organizational skills, this may be the job for you!