Screening Assistant - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We are seeking a variable (part time) scheduled Screening Assistant.
- As a Screening Assistant, your main duties will be to perform vital signs, ECGs,
- In addition, you will assist with the preparation and maintenance of all stages of participant activities including screening, training, and evaluations.
- We require a minimum of a high school diploma and prefer prior experience in an office or medical environment with good basic math skills required. This position does require the ability to work a flexible schedule, as needed, to meet study participant screening and selections needs. Preferred availability for this role is three weekday mornings from 6 am-1 pm.
- Average hours will be 15-20 per week. If you are detail oriented and have great organizational skills, this may be the job for you!