This job is currently Archived,
Scientist - Sweden
Posted on : 14 May 2017
- Our company is an international specialty Healthcare company dedicated to rare diseases.
- Our mission is to develop and deliver
- innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients.
- The Product portfolio is primary focused on Haemophilia, Inflammation and Genetic diseases.
You make a difference!
- Bioassay is a section within Biopharmaceuticals R&D, that contribute to process development with sample analysis and work with characterization and quality control of biopharmaceutical proteins.
- The work is performed in cross-functional project teams in a highly collaborative, experienced and engaged environment.
- Our company is offering a laborative position for someone who truly enjoy the handicraft of cell-culturing.
- If you share that engagement and enjoys the lab work you will prosper with us.
Your work tasks will be:
- Sample analysis during process development, protein characterization and release testing of clinical trials materials according to cGMP.
- Hands-on development of bio-assays intended to determine biological activity (potency) of bio-pharmaceuticals during CMC development.
- Independently initiate, plan, perform, evaluate and document experiments.
- Support qualification of bioassays according to ICH guidelines.
- Practical responsibility for laboratory instruments, including pipetting robots.
- To some extent write and review technical reports.
- Contribute to good collaboration within the section and project teams by actively sharing results and ideas.
- M.Sc in Life Science or equivalent.
- 2-4 years of experience of cell-culture work.
- Practical experience in working with bioanalytical methods - cell based assays, ELISAs or SDS-PAGE/Western blot.
- Technical interest in laboratory instruments.
- Experience of working in a GMP regulated laboratory environment is a merit.
- Experience in development of bioassays to support CMC development of biopharmaceuticals in an industrial setting is a merit.
- Able to write clear laboratory notes and technical reports.
- Fluent in oral and written English and preferably also Swedish.
- You are positive, energetic and able to take initiative. You are open, flexible and interested in your colleagues’perspectives.
- You have good problem-solving skills, an analytical mind set, and well developed communication skills.
- You are results focused , structured and a team player.
- If you share our core values: Collaborative, Accountable, Respectful and Engaged, you will enjoy working with us.