Scientist/Sr Scientist Fermentation - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of R&D, you will create and develop the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Scientist/ Senior Scientist, Microbial physiology, RTP, NC
Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence? If so, you could be our new colleague in the microbial physiology fermentation technology group, an ambitious team of scientists and researchers based in RTP, NC. Working with our internal groups as well as other research units, you’ll have responsibility for developing technologically advanced and improved fermentation methods for a wide diversity of microbes (and related activities). You also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong commercial awareness. In your daily work, you’ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to:
- Have a PhD in chemical or biological engineering or closely relevant discipline,
- Specialize in microbial physiology with in-depth knowledge and experience with microbial growth & fermentation process optimization in bioreactors
- Be a proven team player with outstanding communication and networking skills
- Motivated and eager to learn new techniques
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple projects
- Facility with statistics and data management, visualization and presentation
- Ability to work in the United States currently or in the future without sponsorship
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s unfold your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.