- We are supporting the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries during the development of new drugs and products.
- Due to the continued expansion of our successful bio analytical laboratory we are looking for a Scientist / Senior Scientist LCMS 100%
- Development and optimization of LC-MS/MS bio analytical methods for the quantitative of large and small molecule drugs and biomarkers in biological samples to support preclinical and clinical studies
- Design, planning and execution of assigned development-related experiments utilizing established and innovative procedures, applying scientific knowledge and accumulated experience to produce complex bio analytical assays
- Contribution to the definition and timely achievement of overall method development goals
- Successfully completed study to at least degree level (university or college of higher education) in chemistry, biochemistry or a related subject, PhD is an advantage
- A minimum 5 years experiences in method-development of LC–MS/MS methods and/or quantitative measurement of small molecules / peptides in complex matrices, preferably in a regulated environment
- Practical experience in mass spectrometry (ideally Sciex triple quadrapole instruments), chromatographic techniques (incl. UPLC), and in sample preparation (automation experience is an advantage) ,
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and at least good skills in German
- Rigorous attention to detail and ability to work effectively on interdisciplinary teams of Study Directors, Quality Assurance, and other departmental personnel.
- Excellent data analysis skills and ability to critically review data for scientific/technical merit and accuracy
- High degree of self-motivation, commitment, reliability and flexibility to provide superior service for our clients
- Responsible role within a dynamic team
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training into your role and responsibilities
- Opportunity to work on a variety of challenging projects in a state-of-the-art equipped laboratory