Scientist / Senior Scientist, Assay Technology - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Scientist / Senior Scientist, Assay Technology
- Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in Assay Technology, an ambitious team of 15 highly skilled colleagues.
- Working to implement new technology, you’ll have responsibility for optimizing and automating enzyme analytical workflows to maximize efficiency in Global Quality Control laboratories.
- Alongside an in-depth understanding of the scientific principles of enzyme analysis and an inert drive for exploitation of technology, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and a strong analytical approach to your work.
- Insight into data management/IT and the interface between technology and data is an advantage.
- In your daily work, you’ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Master or PhD in biochemistry, engineering or similar
- Have documented expertise and passion for technology and analytical platforms (robots, automation processes)
- Be eager to obtain in-depth instrument knowledge, to allow you to be world-wide responsible for one or more critical instruments.
- Be a proven team player with outstanding communication and networking skills
- Be proactive and highly motivated
- Preferably have project management experience
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.