Scientist/Senior Scientist - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bio-energy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Scientist / Senior Scientist (Field-based)
- The US-based ethanol industry is an exciting and dynamic place to work and we are looking for motivated individuals with experience in this industry to implement our market-leading product innovations.
- In this role, you will work with an assigned group of ethanol plants to learn their processes and understand their challenges and then develop and deliver products and services from our wide portfolio that address their needs.
- This will require strong collaboration both with the ethanol producers as well with the company Energy team.
- To be successful in this role, you should be a strong logical thinker with the ability and drive to solve complex technical problems.
- In addition, you should have a business understanding of how the science will impact economic factors for our company and our customers.
- In this dynamic and evolving industry, you will need to cope with ambiguity and quickly adapt to shift course based on new information.
In this position you need to:
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant experience, preferably in the US Ethanol Industry
- Minimum of a BSc in Chemical Engineering, Microbiology, Biochemistry or other related scientific disciplines.
- Solid science background, including process engineering, statistical analysis and fermentation
- Ability to travel approximately 50%
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.