This job is currently Archived,
Scientist, Product Innovation - China
Posted on : 13 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’ competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Scientist, Product Innovation
- Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence?
- If so, you could be our new colleague in Product Innovation China, a small ambitious team of scientists and lab assistants working with new formulation technology to innovate our products.
- You’ll have responsibility for the development and testing of liquid formulations for new enzyme products and formulation concepts.
- You will work in global cross functional groups and in collaboration with other departments as well as external partners.
- Alongside an in-depth scientific foundation, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong commercial awareness.
- In your daily work, you’ll use these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers in a dynamic environment.
In this position you need to have:
- PhD degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, food science or the like.
- Alternatively, you have a master’s degree with at least three years’ experience.
- Knowledge about proteins, protein formulation and stability or experience from other relevant technologies from earlier jobs in the biochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical or detergent industry will be an advantage.
- An ability to work independently and result oriented, show initiative and have personal drive.
- Good networking and collaboration skills and thrive in an informal and dynamic international environment.
- A “hands on” approach with regards to testing new technologies in our and other laboratories.
- Good communication skills in English are a prerequisite.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
- Our company is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
- All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.