This job is currently Archived,
Scientist Physico Chemical-Method - Belgium
Posted on : 11 April 2017
- We put our heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation. Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Physic-Chemical Method Development team, based in our Analytical Sciences for Biological department , we are looking to fill the position of: Scientist Physico-Chemical Method Development for Biotech Products.
As a 'scienassionate' person and Scientist Physico-Chemical Method Development for Biotech Products you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Contribute to maintaining state-of-the art approach for method development and validation
- Be proactive to foster analytical excellence
- Work in autonomy within a team of dedicated analysts and scientists
As a 'scienassionate' person and Scientist Physico-Chemical Method Development for Biotech Products you will contribute by:
- Designing, conducting or supervising experiments, analyzing results, verifying data related to method development, validation, transfer, support to process for our biological products from early clinical phase to commercial.
- Presenting/discussing results in project team meetings
- Liaising with other departments or external partners to ensure analytical knowledge transfer
For this position you’ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Master degree (required) or PhD degree (preferred) in biochemistry or analytical chemistry
- Proven expertise in protein chemistry, method development and validation
- Expertise in one or several of the following analytical techniques (chromatography, electrophoresis, immunoassays)
- Strong and proven laboratory skills
- Interpersonal skills to communicate and maintain good working relationships within the team and with internal/external partners
- Experience in GMP and understanding of regulatory requirements, a plus
- Ability to author and review documents (protocols, reports, procedures) in English
Job Segment: Chemistry, Biochemistry, Scientific, Chemical Research, Biotech, Science, Engineering