This job is currently Archived,
Scientist Pharmacokinetics - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 20 June 2017
- Our Laboratories is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 70 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
- We’re presently seeking for a Scientist in Pharmacokinetics:
- Be aware of and comply with the appropriate regulations concerning computer data analysis governing the pharmaceutical industry.
- Follow standard operating procedures related to data analysis, transfer, and retention.
- Understanding the objectives of non-clinical and clinical studies so that appropriate analyses are performed and interpreted.
- Contribute to protocols by authoring PK/TK analysis plans.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a Biological Science or Chemistry.
- Has experience with bioanalytical data and analytical methods.
- Has experience with the use of analytical computer software, such as WinNonlin or SPSS.
- Has expertise in scientific writing and data presentation.