- Everyone achieves greatness at our company! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- It won’t be long before you are providing assistance in setting up and establishing quality control processes.
- In this context, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and proper performance of new methods for our RNA-based immunotherapies, observing GMP.
- You will also be responsible for the independent monitoring, evaluation and interpretation of laboratory data.
- Last but not least, you will plan, conduct, and document method validations and prepare the associated GMP documents.
What you have to offer.
- Completed course of study in natural sciences with a doctorate in chemistry, biology, pharmacy or comparable
- Sound knowledge and practical experience in the planning and implementation of analytical methods for (bio)pharmaceutical products in quality control
- Exceptional sense of responsibility, an independent working style and technical understanding
- Good German and English skills, both written and spoken