Posted on : 09 June 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company! as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness.
- as a part of our lighthouse project ivac, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- with our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- it won t be long before you are providing assistance in setting up and establishing Quality Control processes.
- in this context, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and proper performance of new methods for our RNA-based immunotherapies, observing GMP.
- you will also be responsible for the independent monitoring, evaluation and interpretation of Laboratory data.
- last but not least, you will plan, conduct, and document method validations and prepare the associated GMP documents.
what you have to offer.
- completed course of study in natural Sciences with a doctorate in Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy or comparable
- sound knowledge and practical experience in the Planning and implementation of Analytical methods for (bio)Pharmaceutical products in Quality Control
- exceptional sense of responsibility, an independent working style and technical understanding
- good German and English skills, both written and spoken
Find a Job Find Candidates