This job is currently Archived,
Scientist (m/f) Prophylactic RNA Vaccine Development Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- At our company you will be making an important contribution to the development of our RNA platform.
Your duties in detail:
- You will quickly take on responsibility for the planning, execution and analysis of in-vitro and in-vivo trials.
- Naturally, you will also work in molecular biology (designing, cloning and preparing DNA and RNA) as well as infection biology (BSL2).
- In addition, you will establish new process-relevant methods.
- Last but not least, you will support both existing and new cooperation projects.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific studies, preferably with a doctorate with focus on virology, microbiology or parasitology
- Experience in the design and production of DNA and/or RNA as well as in analytical methods
- Competence in the independent planning, execution and analysis of trials
- Preferably knowledge of immunological methods and initial GLP/PMP experience
- Team spirit, ability to work independently and precisely, personal responsibility, and a high level of commitment
Find a Job Find Candidates