This job is currently Archived,
Scientist (m/f) Prophylactic RNA Vaccine Development - Germany
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company you will be making an important contribution to the development of our RNA platform.
Your duties in detail:
- You will quickly take on responsibility for the planning, execution and analysis of in-vitro and in-vivo trials.
- Naturally, you will also work in molecular biology (designing, cloning and preparing DNA and RNA) as well as infection biology (BSL2).
- In addition, you will establish new process-relevant methods.
- Last but not least, you will support both existing and new cooperation projects.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific studies, preferably with a doctorate with focus on virology, microbiology or parasitology
- Experience in the design and production of DNA and/or RNA as well as in analytical methods
- Competence in the independent planning, execution and analysis of trials
- Preferably knowledge of immunological methods and initial GLP/PMP experience
- Team spirit, ability to work independently and precisely, personal responsibility, and a high level of commitment