This job is currently Archived,
Scientist (m/f) Process Development Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- You will be making an important contribution to the ongoing development of our RNA production processes and technology transfer for GMP production.
Your duties in detail:
- In addition to your involvement in laboratory work, you will take on the coordination and documentation of projects in process development and optimization for the production of RNA for immunotherapeutic methods.
- Moreover, you will be responsible for the technology transfer of processes and methods for the GMP production and quality control of clinical test samples.
- You will also handle CMC coordination in interdisciplinary project teams.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences with PhD in chemistry, biology, biochemistry, pharmacy or similar field of study
- Experience working with RNA including in purification using chromatographic methods and analytical techniques to characterize RNA
- Experience in process development
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical quality assurance and GMP skills desirable
Find a Job Find Candidates