Scientist (m/f) Preclinical Research - Germany
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a staff member of our Animal Models and Facility department, you will support the department head in infrastructure tasks and scientific projects, helping to drive forward our service features.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be a contact partner (m/f) for animal experimentation matters and the person responsible (m/f) for experimental projects and animal welfare requirements.
- Your responsibilities will also, of course, include planning, execution, analysis and documentation of experiments.
- In addition, you will be involved—independently and as a service—in various scientific projects in the area of immunotherapy.
- Last but not least, you will also supervise general services within the department and further develop them.
What you have to offer.
- Knowledge and experience in carrying out animal experimentation in mice as well as standard application techniques and in the application/establishment of animal models
- Expertise in animal experimentation (including the legal requirements and other regulatory systems, composing and managing proposals)
- Immunological knowledge and experience in the application of immunological techniques
- Confidence in ability to prepare reports and SOPs
- An independent approach to work as well as the ability to work in several projects simultaneously, team spirit and a high degree of motivation and personal initiative