Scientist (m/f) Nucleic Acid Delivery for applied medical research - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA).
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines.
- Currently, about 290 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal:
- To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- To boost our team, we are currently looking to recruit a Scientist (m/f) Nucleic Acid Delivery
- The position will involve working as part of an interdisciplinary team with the aim of developing the therapeutic potential of RNA.
- Within this remit, you will be concentrating in particular on issues regarding the formulation of this new class of active ingredients.
- Planning and supporting projects to develop RNA delivery technology
- Development and characterization of novel lipid-based mRNA formulations
- Theoretical and practical drafting of scientific issues and matters relating to patent law in preclinical cellular and animal-experimental systems
- Preparing presentations and reports and presenting results to appropriate target groups
- Technical staff training
- Doctorate in natural sciences with a sound knowledge of the specialist aspects and methods involved in biochemistry, organic chemistry or pharmaceutics
- Excellent knowledge of lipid-based formulation systems
- Professional experience at various academic institutions or industrial companies is mandatory
- Deep knowledge of formulating nucleic acids and the transfection of cells is required
- Experience with animal models
- Interdisciplinary thinking and a willingness to embrace new subject areas
- High level of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and in a structured way
- Good team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
- We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity within an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution.
- We pride ourselves in maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress.
- Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
- Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
- We look forward to receiving your application in English via our CareerPortal.