Scientist (m/f) Instrumental Analytics - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will be responsible for optimization, validation and servicing of HPLC analysis processes.
- Furthermore you will conduct tests for stability and compatibility studies and evaluate ongoing results.
- In addition you will be responsible for planning and conducting experiments to develop methods for instrument-based analysis of our clinical investigational products.
- Measurements by means of GPC and LC-MS belong to your area of duty as well as the preparation standard operation procedures (SOPs).
- You will also ensure that documentation of measurements is GMP-compliant and present the results.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in natural sciences with specialization in instrument-based analysis or biochemical analysis
- Longtime experience with phytochemical methods, particularly chromatography (HPLC, LC-MS, GPC)
- Knowledge of instrumental and biochemical analytics as well as physicochemical and analytical measurements, ideally GMP experience
- Team player with excellent communicative skills
- Advanced knowledge of English