This job is currently Archived,
Scientist (m/f) - Germany
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- At our company , you will be making an important contribution to the development of cell and gene therapy medicinal products, cellular medical products and gene therapeutics for use in clinical studies.
Here’s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- You will take over the quality management of the cell and virus production or the production of RNA.
- In this context, you are responsible for regulatory and QM support of our customers.
- In addition, you will be responsible for creating, reviewing, and releasing GMP-relevant documents.
- The batch record review of the manufactured products will take a lot of your daily work.
- Naturally, you will also help to qualify suppliers and service providers and help to establish new projects.
What you have to offer.
- Degree in biotechnology or similar
- Experience in the production or quality control of cell and virus products or in vitro transcribed RNAs
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations and practical experience in the QM field.
- Good German and English skills as well as MS Office knowledge