Scientist (m/f) Enzymatic ingredients production - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- You will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will quickly take on responsibility for developing and automating the next generation of an enzymatic RNA production process according to GMP.
- In doing so, you will maintain constant focus on improving quality, optimizing processes and reducing development costs, while always observing regulatory requirements.
- Naturally, you will continuously monitor the latest trends and technological innovations to integrate the best solutions into our future productions.
- You will also identify and contact partners, institutes and companies that will drive us considerably forward with our objectives. You will manage and safeguard joint activities.
- Moreover, you will work in close collaboration with various departments and interdisciplinary teams.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific, technical studies, preferably with a doctorate in biochemistry, process technology, enzyme technology or a similar field
- Practical knowledge of the development and balancing of multi-stage enzymatic processes, enzyme immobilization, filtration (UF, DF and TFF), microfluidics, process automation, PAT as well as measuring, control and regulation technology
- Preferably initial practical experience in the regulated environment (GxP) of the pharmaceutical, biotechnology or similar sector
- Experience in leading optimization projects
- Independent and innovative approach to work as well as a high degree of quality awareness