Scientist (m/f) Enzymatic ingredients production Mainz Germany,
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- as one of the most rapidly growing Biotechnology companies in europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against Cancer and other diseases.
- over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. you too can become a pioneer! here, you ll achieve greatness.
- as a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against Cancer using individualized tumor Vaccines.
your duties in detail:
- you will quickly take on responsibility for developing and automating the next generation of an enzymatic RNA production process according to GMP.
- in doing so, you will maintain constant focus on improving quality, optimizing processes and reducing development costs, while always observing regulatory requirements.
- naturally, you will continuously monitor the latest trends and technological innovations to integrate the best solutions into our future productions.
- you will also identify and contact partners, institutes and companies that will drive us considerably forward with our objectives. you will manage and safeguard joint activities.
- moreover, you will work in close collaboration with various departments and interdisciplinary teams.
what you have to offer.
- scientific, technical studies, preferably with a doctorate in Biochemistry, process technology, Enzyme technology or a similar field
- practical knowledge of the development and balancing of multi-stage enzymatic processes, Enzyme immobilization, filtration (uf, df and tff), microfluidics, process Automation, pat as well as measuring, control and regulation technology
- preferably initial practical experience in the regulated environment (GXP) of the Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or similar sector
- experience in leading optimization projects
- independent and innovative approach to work as well as a high degree of quality awareness
Find a Job Find Candidates