Scientist in Toxicology - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
We currently have a Scientist position available in the toxicology department.
- Write, review and edit as necessary, protocols, amendments and study schedules that define and schedule all study activities
- Oversee and co-ordinate all aspect of study procedures
- Ensure that projects are performed according to SOP and GLP
- Prepare as necessary draft or final reports that document all study related procedures and results
- Able to schedule study activities, monitor and control studies
- Able to implement and monitor appropriate techniques of test article administration
- Familiarization with appropriate regulations, guidelines and guidance.
- The scientist must ensure that a safe working environment is maintained by all project related staff through the observation of safety procedures, the use of protective clothing or equipment and by the distribution of relevant safety information.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possess Ph.D., D.V.M., M.Sc., or B.Sc. in Toxicology or related biological discipline or suitable other experience.
- three years of experience in conducting toxicological research and/or relevant experience in research
- Is organized, responsible and dynamic
- Good problem solving skills
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities