This job is currently Archived,
Scientist in Immunology - Canada
Charles River (company)
Posted on : 22 March 2017
- Our laboratory is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 45 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
- We currently have an 18 months contractual Scientist position available in the Immunology department.
- Development, optimization and use of flow cytometry assays, immunoassay techniques (ELISAs, ECLs, Luminex) and cell-based assays, (ELIspot, bioassays, etc.).
- Write scientific documents, correct and review the results.
- Analyze scientific problems, troubleshoot analytical methods and technical issues and interpret the raw data.
- Responsible for the management of the scientific project and technical personnel as it relates to study conduct.
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Has flow cytometry and immunotoxicology experience.
- Possess a M.Sc. or PhD in Biochemistry, Immunology, or related scientific discipline, or have relevant experience.
- Is computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel) and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Is fluent in French and English
- Our lab is an equal opportunity employer who values diversity in the workplace.