Scientist Immunology / Cell Biology - United States
- Scientist Immunology / Cell Biology is at the forefront of discovery, development and commercialization of breakthrough immunotherapies, alone or in combination, that make transformative advances in the treatment of challenging diseases.
- We provide a workplace where employees excel, thrive and deliver value to patients, their families and our partners.
- To strengthen our team, we are looking for a talented and highly motivated Scientist Immunology / Cell Biology Summary & Scope of Position:
- The Scientist Immunology / Cell Biology will be responsible for an (immune) oncology project to functionally characterize our antibody leads and drive optimization, ultimately enabling preclinical and clinical development.
- The candidate develops cell-based assays to validate and select novel antibody therapeutics and will ensure project outputs are delivered timely and against highest quality standards.
- He / she may supervise one or more research associates and may participate in a research collaboration with academia.
- The candidate is expected to acquire and share relevant scientific insights.
- In addition, he / she may contribute to evaluation of our company’s project portfolio and is expected to propose novel projects, assays and technologies.
- Ph.D. degree with some years of relevant post-doctoral experience in the field of (tumor) immunology, oncology or related areas.
- A proven track record in cellular immunology and cell biology (required) and molecular biology (desired).
- Focus on output and results, strong teamwork and excellent communication skills.