- Our Laboratories is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 70 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients.
- We currently have a Scientist position available in the Immunochemistry department.
- Perform the role of study scientist / individual scientist / principal scientist / principal investigator in the context of regulated preclinical or clinical bioanalysis.
- Actively participate in trouble shooting and optimization of immuno/ligand binding techniques and oligonucleotide hybridization assays
- Responsible for the management of the scientific project and technical personnel as it relates to study conduct
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Has excellent knowledge of immunoassay and ligand-binding assay techniques (preferably including nucleic acid hybridization assays)
- Possesses a good understanding of OECD/FDA GLPs and EMA/FDA bioanalytical guidelines
- Possesses an undergraduate or graduate degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Immunology, Molecular Biology or related Scientific discipline, or has relevant experience
- Is computer literate (Microsoft Word and Excel) and possess excellent communication, interpersonal and teamwork abilities.
- Be bilingual