- This position will be increasingly responsible for the overall scientific and operational management of bio analysis projects.
- This position is hands-on, requiring working with both junior and senior staff in a fast-paced environment where a commitment to teamwork, quality data and speed is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently perform routine and non-routine procedures for sample preparation and analysis
- Identify and report difficulties with various aspects of extractions and analysis
- Ability to compile and create data reports
- Provide technical guidance and direction to the research staff.
- Train to lead sponsor programs.
- Follow company SOPs, policies and guidelines
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete and in appropriate order
- Ensure that raw data meets protocol, SOP and regulatory requirements
- Provide cross-functional support to other service lines as needed
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.S./B.A.) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline. Related Master's degree (M.S./M.A.) or Ph.D./D.V.M. preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years related experience in the contract research or pharmaceutical industry, to include at least 2 years as a Research Associate or equivalent role.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Effective written and verbal communication skills in a Team. Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work and meet deadlines under minimal direction. Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft® Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations. Proficiency in the use of analytical instrumentation software with the ability to troubleshoot for routine and non-routine work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet