This position will begin to incorporate responsibilities for the overall scientific and operational management bioanalysis projects. This position is hands-on, requiring working with both junior and senior staff in a fast-paced environment where a commitment to teamwork, quality data, and speed is essential.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Independently perform routine and non-routine procedures for sample preparation and analysis.
- Identify and report difficulties with various aspects of extraction / analysis
- Ensure that raw data records are accurate, complete, and in appropriate order.
- Compile data and create data reports.
- May provide technical direction and mentoring to less experienced staff.
- Adhere to current health and safety regulations.
- Provide cross-functional support to other service lines as needed
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (B.S./B.A) or equivalent in a scientific related discipline.
- Experience: Five to seven years previous directly related laboratory experience in a pharmaceutical or contract laboratory environment.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Exceptional analytical and problem solving capabilities. Full understanding of regulatory requirements of study types assigned, as well as Testing Facility SOPs and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), as appropriate. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a team environment. Able to prioritize work and meet deadlines under minimal direction. Proficiency in the use of standard software including Microsoft® Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. and with standard laboratory calculations. Proficiency in the use of analytical instrumentation software with the ability to troubleshoot for routine and non-routine work.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet