Scientist, Formulation Development, Tianjin - China
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world. For those around us, for each other and for the next generation. We use science to advance industries, and as part of R&D, you will create and develop the biological answers that will pave the way for a brighter future.
Scientist, Formulation Development, Tianjin
Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence? If so, you could be our new colleague in Formulation Development China, an ambitious team of scientists and lab assistants based in Tianjin. You’ll have responsibility for the development and testing of liquid formulations for new enzyme products and for optimization and trouble shooting of existing products. Introduction of new products into production and development of new formulation and stabilization technologies will also be part of your responsibility. You will work in global cross-functional groups and in collaboration with other departments. Alongside an in-depth scientific foundation, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong commercial awareness. In your daily work, you’ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to:
- You have PhD degree in chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, food science or the like. Alternatively, you have a master’s degree with at least three years experience.
- Knowledge about proteins, protein formulation and stability or experience from other relevant technologies from earlier jobs in the biochemical, pharmaceutical, chemical or detergent industry will be an advantage.
- You are result oriented, work independently, show initiative and have personal drive.
- You possess good networking and collaboration skills and thrive in an informal and dynamic international environment. You have a “hands on” approach with regards to testing new technologies in our and other laboratories.
- Good communication skills in English are a prerequisite.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Novozymes career website online application: https://krb-sjobs.brassring.com/tgwebhost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30068&siteid=5926&jobid=908367
Or Wechat: NovozymesRecruiting