Scientist, Formulation Development, Tianjin Tianjin China,
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Scientist, Formulation Development, Tianjin
Do you want to work in an environment in which creativity and challenging the status quo is as valued as scientific excellence? If so, you could be our new colleague in Formulation Development China, an ambitious team of scientists and lab assistants based in Tianjin. You ll have responsibility for the development and testing of liquid formulations for new enzyme products and for optimization and troubleshooting of existing products. Introduction of new products into production and development of new formulation and stabilization technologies will also be part of your responsibility. You will work in cross functional groups and in collaboration with other departments. Alongside an in-depth scientific foundation, you also possess outstanding stakeholder management skills and strong commercial awareness. In your daily work, you ll use all of these talents to pioneer research and transform it into business value for our customers.
In this position you need to have:
- PhD degree with biological background like bioengineering, biotechnology, biochemistry, chemical engineering etc. Or master degree if have relevant production experience.
- A strong analytical and creative mind combined with a lot of personal drive
- Experience in handling of big data sets. Preferably you have more than 2 years of experience in industry, ideally building analytical models and products for an industrial company
- Excellent English skill in both written and spoken.
- Good communication skills and teamwork spirit
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow s biosolutions, improving our customers business and the use of our planet s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: PNZ@novozymes.com (
Find a Job Find Candidates