Scientist (f/m) Nucleic Acid Production - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Design. Progress. Together.
CureVac AG is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA). Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 290 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal: To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
To boost our team in Tübingen, we are currently looking to recruit an
Scientist (f/m) Nucleic Acid Production
- Identification of bottlenecks and troubleshooting in nucleic acid production
- Development and optimization of production steps for nucleic acids
- Method development for nucleic acid analyses
- Planning, carrying out and documenting experiments
- Presentation of results
- Write technical development reports
- Coordination of internal development activities or development activities at external service providers
- Participation in multi-disciplinary project teams
- Devise and evaluate research strategies with a strong focus on intellectual property protection
- PhD in molecular biology, with ideally 2 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industry or as an academic postdoctoral fellow
- Experience in working in a production environment
- Profound knowledge in molecular biology, bioanalytical methods and hands-on experience in working with nucleic acids, especially RNA, sequence design and sequence optimization
- Chemical understanding of principles in production and analytics of nucleic acids
- Track record in method development
- Experience in lab automation, handling big data, automated data processing
- Ability to quickly grasp complex and abstract questions
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution. We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress. Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.
Design your future with us – become part of the RNA people!
We look forward to receiving your application via our CareerPortal.