This job is currently Archived,
Scientist Biacore SPR (Surface Plasmon Resonance) (M/F) - France
Posted on : 06 July 2017
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Project scoping and management of SPR Biacore projects for our clients.
- Design and execution of biosensor studies, such as compound screening, hit confirmation, determination of the affinity and kinetics of bio molecular interactions using biosensor equipment such as the Biacore T200.
- SPR data analysis and interpretation of experimental results.
- Preparation of protocols, SOPS and documentation of experiments.
- Troubleshooting and technical development of the platform.
- Written/oral reporting of data and discussing results with our clients.
- Training and managing lab staff when required.
Profile & experience
We are looking for a dynamic and passionate expert in Biacore SPR or related biosensor technology to join our Screening and Interaction Unit.
- PhD in biophysics or related field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in biosensors with a track record of characterized/analyzed biological molecules.
- Good practice of biosensor instruments, in particular Biacore, know-how in method/assay development and autonomy in conducting experiments.
- Troubleshooting, technical development and evaluation of novel applications.
- Experienced in interpreting numerical data and fitting data to various models.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Self-organization skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Scientific confidence to challenge existing systems & processes.
- Experience in managing client engagement and studies.