Scientist - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make an impact and help create a better world.
- For those around us, for each other and for the next generation.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of ‘Research, Innovation and Supply’ Organization, you will spearhead our market activities, expanding the reach of our biological solutions and paving the way for a brighter future.
- We are looking for a candidate with Ph.D in Biotechnology with 2–3 years of experience in assays with respect to enzymes.
- The candidate should demonstrate the ability in developing new enzymatic Screening assays, enzyme kinetics and ELISAs.
- She/he should have experience in Project management and directing research within his/her own area of responsibility by networking with relevant stakeholders.
- She/he should demonstrate responsibility for professional development and management of people ensuring timely delivery of results.
- An added knowledge of High throughput screening would be a plus.
In this position you need to have :
- Ph.D. in Biotechnology
- 2–3 years of post-doctoral or industrial experience in Enzyme assays and Kinetics, Statistical data tools.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.