Scientist - Belgium Responsible for conducting methods using established methodology.
Project is currently here
General tasks & responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting methods using established methodology.
- Participates in the origination or direction of experiments, through the development of methodologies. - Plans and conducts experiments and analyzes and interprets the results.
- Keeps accurate records of work undertaken.
- Reviews reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides documentation to help supervisor with the preparation of technical reports, manuscripts, and other documents that record data or results.
- Writes and updates protocols and reports.
Work from home: Not Allowed
No. of Positions: 1
Skills and Expertise
Field of study
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experienced in cell culture and flow cytometry, background in transfection and cloning technology
- Interpersonal skills
- good command of speaking and writing of Dutch and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager.
- Positive attitude, enthusiastic and motivated.
- Education in biotechnology/biochemistry/biomedical sciences/lab technology
- Experience in cell culture and flow cytometry
- Team-working – proactive contribution to local team activities
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Interpersonal skills - good command of speaking and writing of Dutch and English, ability to communicate effectively with investigational site staff, team members and functional manager