This job is currently Archived,
Scientist as Quality Manager (m/f) Idar-Oberstein Germany,
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With us, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Here s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- You will take over the quality management of the interface between IT and QM.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the qualification and validation of the IT systems.
- You are responsible for the quality aspects of the eBR.
- Naturally, you will also be involved in creating, checking, and releasing the project-specific documentation.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or technical studies in conjunction with the IT field or equivalent training
- Experience with the combination of IT and QM tasks
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations and practical experience in the GxP field.
- Good German and English skills as well as MS Office knowledge
Find a Job Find Candidates