Scientist as Quality Manager (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With us, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Here’s a look at your specific responsibilities:
- You will take over the quality management of the interface between IT and QM.
- In addition, you will be responsible for the qualification and validation of the IT systems.
- You are responsible for the quality aspects of the eBR.
- Naturally, you will also be involved in creating, checking, and releasing the project-specific documentation.
What you have to offer.
- Scientific or technical studies in conjunction with the IT field or equivalent training
- Experience with the combination of IT and QM tasks
- Good knowledge of GMP regulations and practical experience in the GxP field.
- Good German and English skills as well as MS Office knowledge