This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 29 May 2017
The Analytical R&D Scientist will provide technical support to assigned projects, using robust scientific methods which comply with standard operating procedures and scientific standards. The incumbent will work with minimal supervision and, as appropriate, may serve as a project leader to manage analytical support for projects.
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience, or a Master degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a cGMP or cGLP laboratory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a variety of standard analytical instruments, such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV-Vis and FTIR.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of instrument software applications.
- Familiarity with a variety of compendial references, including USP or European Pharmacopeia.
- The ability to develop, document and execute analyses or experiments of moderate complexity, ensuring methods are robust and reliable.
- The ability to maintain high quality research documentation, analyze and interpret data, and prepare reports, qualification documents, SOPs or other technical reports is necessary.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent projects, and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary project teams.
Bronx New York United States
Find a Job Find Candidates