Scientist AR&D - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- These skills are normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with 4 to 6 years of relevant experience, or a Master degree in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Sciences combined with 0 to 2 years of relevant experience in a cGMP or cGLP laboratory.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of a variety of standard analytical instruments, such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV-Vis and FTIR.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of instrument software applications.
- Familiarity with a variety of compendial references, including USP or European Pharmacopeia.
- The ability to develop, document and execute analyses or experiments of moderate complexity, ensuring methods are robust and reliable.
- The ability to maintain high quality research documentation, analyze and interpret data, and prepare reports, qualification documents, SOPs or other technical reports is necessary.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple concurrent projects, and communicate effectively with interdisciplinary project teams.