- You will work in multidisciplinary international project teams to discover and develop antibody therapeutics.
- As a scientist in the Antibody Science department you will guide the development of ground-breaking new medicines from concept to the clinic by the design and execution of cutting-edge research.
- You work with internal and external parties in project- and expert-teams to discover and develop therapeutic antibodies.
- You work together with one or more research associates to investigate the mechanism of action of our antibodies in vitro and in vivo.
- You contribute to the selection of clinical candidates.
- You perform scientific evaluations to identify novel targets for therapeutic antibodies and to select suitable disease indications.
- You report scientific results in patents, publications, regulatory documents and product-development reports.
- As part of the Antibody Science cluster, you belong to a group of strong scientists and research associates with state-of-the-art knowledge of the antibody and oncology field.
You are a PhD with post-doctoral research experience.
- You are an expert in the field of immune oncology.
- Experience with immune modulation, immune checkpoints and/or tumor biology is preferred.
- You are internationally respected for your expertise and have a consistent record of cutting edge research as shown by first or senior author publications in top journals.
- Recognized scientific leadership as documented by references and external presentations.
- You have a ‘getting things done’ mentality, you are pro-active, enthusiastic and goal orientated.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a diverse group of scientists, research associates and to work with clear timelines, and to support senior management in product development strategy.
- You have excellent communicative and relational skills.
- Our commitment to bringing new medicines to the market to improve patients’ lives is a strong motivation for employees at our company.
- Our aim is to foster a culture of excellence and innovation where employees are focused on clear priorities and are passionate about innovation.
- We work cross-functionally and internationally as one team to gain the most from all competencies.
- Our employees work with determination and with respect for each other to achieve our tasks and common goals.
- We give individuals and teams the autonomy to drive development of innovative products and solutions, knowing that integrity is a core value throughout our company.