SCIENTIST - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Scientists at our company are at the heart of the operation.
- As a Scientist you are responsible for solid-state projects from start to finish.
- You will be writing a research proposal addressing the needs of our customers.
- Once a project is landed you will be the lead responsible person to execute the project.
- This includes implementing experiments in the laboratory, collecting and interpreting data, decide on follow-up experiments and, finally, write a report for the customer. During the project execution you will provide the customer with regular updates on the progress and results of the study.
- You will keep track of the agreed timelines and make sure that your projects are executed within the agreed budget.
- Project progression is discussed internally at regular intervals and you are supported by other scientists including the Program Director (PD), Technical Director (TD) and Chief Scientific Officer (CSO).
- These are your peers and sparing partners for the science in your projects.
- A Scientist reports directly to the CSO and is on a daily basis is mentored by the PD.
- You will need at least a MSc degree in Organic and Analytical Chemistry and experience with solid state chemistry either at a pharmaceutical company or at a contract research organisation.
- You will need high quality standards and have a research minded attitude.
- You will be working in the laboratory carry out the necessary experiments, as well as, in the office capturing the findings and conclusion in the customer report.
- You must be flexible, communicative and have a true customer focus.