- Our Laboratories is a contract research organization offering preclinical services and has been established for more than 70 years.
- We work alongside pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies to assist them in the development of new drugs.
- We are recognized internationally for our technical and scientific expertise and continually ensure superior service to our clients
- We’re presently looking for a Scientist in Bio-analysis
- Implementation of Bio-analytical methods
- Validation (GLP) of quantitative assays for the analysis of pharmaceutical products in biological matrices by LC-MS/MS (HPLC)
- Project management: preparation of GLP driving documents and instructions for the technical group
- Oversee the laboratory work and perform certain laboratory based tasks as needed
- Method troubleshooting, as required
We are seeking a candidate who:
- Possesses a B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Biochemistry, Chemistry, or equivalent
- Has three (3) years experience in Bio-analytical Mass Spectrometry or HPLC
- Has good knowledge of GLP
- Has a good knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, ThermoFisher Watson LIMS, and Sciex Analyst software
- Expertise in the use of Beckman Coulter Biomek FX automation work stations would be beneficial, but not essential