This job is currently Archived,
Scientific Trainer - Belgium
Posted on : 24 June 2017
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In this position your main challenge is to uphold the quality of the scientific knowledge of our work force at our company.
- You're driven to:
- analyze the needs within the business & stay up-to-date with the latest scientific insights in our main therapeutic areas,
- assemble the relevant materials in the market and implement them in the work flow,
- update yourself regularly regarding the newest trends in the medical & scientific community and in the market.
- Together with your colleague and manager, you’re responsible for Training in our company Pharma Belgium.
- Your department is part of Business Operations Pharma Benelux, a new department within Pharma, where you work together with colleagues of Multi-channel Marketing, Business Analytics & Digital Excellence.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
Develop and execute :
- training programs and materials with regards to new and registered products/product indications, which will be aligned with local medical and marketing teams;
- web based tests for onboarding and refreshment;
- specialized scientific product training on request designed for specific needs of stakeholders of the organization.
- Serves as a strategic business partner for the local Medical Department and the Business Units (marketing and sales) to identify training needs and to give educational guidance.
- Check the scientific knowledge level of the work force and implement solutions.
- Introduce and execute new scientific communication methodologies and be responsible for frequent updating of scientific communication skills and strategies regarding the rapid changing external customer needs.
- Guard the certification demands of the basic training within the company and be responsible that it is executed within the Pharma.be guidelines and within the standards company sets.
- Develop and execute specialized scientific product training on request designed for specific needs of stakeholders of the organization.
- Develop scientific content (product and communication) for the intranet based company Knowledge Center in order to promote online learning methodologies.
- Execute and optimize all working flows in order to maximize the support function of sales support/training to the Business Units and other departments/divisions in their operational functional area(s).
Who you are
- Master Degree or equal by experience with scientific background.
- Minimum of 3 years professional experience in a related environment, preferably in Pharma.
- Good knowledge of external/internal medical literature databases is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written (medical) communication skills in Dutch, French and English.
- Innovative and interested in e-learning and digital technology.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and excellent time management.
- Natural networker with a pro-active and thinking out of the box approach.
- Energetic and able to motivate and coach learners and employees and great assessor skills.