Scientific Sales – Field Application Scientist (f/m) - Germany, United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company develops, produces and sells innovative instruments for bio molecular interaction analytics, with applications in basic research and the pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- The company is rapidly expanding around the globe.
- Our company's high quality instruments are based on the proprietary and unique MicroScale Thermophoresis (MST) technology, as well as the recently acquired Surface Acoustic Wave (SAW) technology.
- Over the past three years, the company successfully introduced four Monolith Series instruments, and has two SAW Biosensor instruments on the market.
- Our company has received multiple awards for their MST technology.
As a member of our dynamic international sales team, you will you will support pre-sales technical and non-technical activities for the purpose of generating company growth and increasing company's presence in the North American markets. Responsibilities include:
- Execution of sales-related activities to maintain and expand business opportunities
- Providing presentations of company Technologies products at promotional venues and scientific meetings and conferences
- Profitable management of existing customer accounts
- Conduct scientific presentations and product usage demonstrations
- Prepare and perform detailed Proof of Concept (POC) studies with customers
- Develop solid customer relationships
- Lead and support process improvement initiatives
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- PhD degree in Biochemistry, Biophysics, Molecular Biology, or a related field
- Robust background in molecular interaction technologies
- Communication, presentation, commercial negotiation and leadership skills
- Well organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across a broad geography
- Adaptability, flexibility, resilience and independent working skills.
- Team player with excellent networking skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Frequent travel will be required (~50 %).
- Must occasionally lift heavy items.
- Our company offers competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of a dynamic and growing team.