Scientific Sales Bio analytics – Field Application Specialist - Germany, United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of Germany's most innovative companies and develops software and instruments for the biotechnology and pharmaceutical industry.
- Our mission is to develop the tools scientists and physicians need to discover new & better medicines against currently incurable diseases. To do so, we need you!
- Being just 7 years old, we have kept our Start-Up spirit but now have more resources.
- We value creativity, because we know it takes more than talent to turn code into innovation.
- The company knows how to let you do your thing, and find the inspiration it takes to build the world's best bio technical tools.
- Execution of sales-related activities to maintain and expand business opportunities.
- Provide presentations of company Technologies products at promotional venues and high level scientific meetings.
- Profitable management of existing customer accounts.
- Conduct scientific presentations and product usage demonstrations.
- Prepare and perform detailed Proof of Concept (POC) studies with customers.
- Develop solid customer relationships.
- Lead and support process improvement initiatives.
- PhD degree in Biophysics, Biochemistry, Biology or a related field.
- Robust background in bioanalytical technologies.
- Communication, presentation, commercial negotiation and leadership skills are essential.
- Fluent in English; another European language is a plus.
- We are searching for a reliable and flexible team-member, able to adapt easily to new circumstances and with process-oriented thinking and acting.
- Extensive traveling will be required (60%).
- We offer competitive compensation, a thrilling technology platform and the opportunity to be a part of and contribute to a dynamic and growing team.