- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness.
- As a part of our lighthouse project, you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- You will prepare high-quality R&D reports, contribute to clinical trial application documents and thus make an important contribution in providing patients with first-class immunotherapeutics.
Your duties in detail:
- You will write, compile, and review R&D research information and analyze R&D data according to our standard procedures.
- In addition, you will critically evaluate project-specific documents and information received from R&D teams for completeness and consistency.
- Furthermore, you will perform any type of editing to support teams with their documents, both on Word and Pdf level.
- In addition, you will be involved in the optimization of internal R&D documentation and reporting processes.
- Last but not least, you will contribute to the preparation of regulatory documents.
What you have to offer.
- Ph.D. in a relevant life science with knowledge in oncology, pharmacology, and biometrics
- Experience as scientific or medical writer, preferably in the biopharmaceutical industry; relevant certification (e.g. EMWA) and basic knowledge in clinical research and regulatory affairs are advantages
- Excellent command of English is mandatory; German skills are desirable
- Knowledge in the interpretation of preclinical data; very good writing, communication, and comprehension skills and attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office software with experience in providing technical editing support.