Scientific co-worker - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
The Laboratory of Food Technology and Engineering is looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic researcher in the framework of a R&D-project.
Profile of the candidate
- You have a keen interest in scientific research;
- You have distinguished yourself as a promising researcher in your master thesis;
- Preferably you have experience in analytical techniques to characterize nano-, micro-, meso- and/or macroscopic properties of fat containing foods.
- We offer you a two-year appointment;
- We support you in applying for scholarship in case you want to valorize the research in PhD degree (not essential)
- We offer you a renumeration according to salary scale WM1.
- All University staff members enjoy a number of benefits, such as 38 days of paid leave, a wide range of training and education opportunities, bicycle commuting reimbursement, eco-cheques, etc.