Science Technician - Ireland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Part of the Science team involved in the specific area of nebulizer design and test.
Duties / Responsibilities
- General laboratory duties specific to an aerosol science laboratory e.g. respirable dose testing, nebuliser flow rate testing, cascade impaction testing, sample collection etc.
- Support internal functions including internal audits and audit preparation
- Design validation testing (DVT)
- Monitor equipment performance and calibration schedules
- Interacting and aiding other in-house departments as necessary
- Writes procedures, conducting validations, and writing technical reports in accordance to guidelines from regulatory agencies
- Any other duties at the request of your Manager or Supervisor
- English – Fluent in speaking and writing.
- Previous laboratory investigations and document generation would be a distinct advantage.
Education / Experience
- Degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a GLP pharmaceutical/medical device laboratory.
- Practical analytical laboratory experience in a GLP environment is preferred
- Good working knowledge of statistical software packages and Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Outlook.
- VHI including Dental
- On-site Free Parking
- Paid Holidays
- Sports & Social Club