Scheduling Specialist, Laboratory Sciences Reno United States,
Charles River (company)
For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
Perform complex resource planning, coordination and documentation of resource availability for proposed and active studies. Coordinate cross departmental resources and activities and facilitate effective and efficient interdepartmental interaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interpret complex study outlines and protocols to assess feasibility, develop timelines and generate study calendars.
- Establish and prioritize meaningful and clear milestones for all active projects.
- Assist Client Services, Resources and Study Directors with feasibility and timelines for potential work.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to schedulers and oversee daily scheduling activities.
- Identify limiting resources and take action to resolve concerns.
- Maintain and report on consolidated schedules of all studies.
- Cost proposals and protocols/amendments.
- Update key operational dates in various financial/operational systems.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and communication of departmental BOPs and SOPs.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Find a Job Find Candidates