- Perform SCF operations maintaining product quality and production levels.
- Work as member of a team for maximum effectiveness.
- Responsibilities include product inspection, operating equipment, raw material/finished goods movement and cleaning/sanitizing.
- Monitor machine functions and attempt to detect any conditions that are, or becoming out of control. Regular, punctual attendance is an essential job function.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ensures compliance with BD quality systems, policies, procedures and practices and all local, state, federal and BD safety regulations, policies and procedures.
- Maintain equipment according to preventative maintenance schedule.
- Clean machines and immediate work area.
- Responsible for stocking needed supplies for the room.
- Responsible to visually inspect and package product.
- Operate equipment and process functions.
- Conduct final inspections and perform process tests.
- Record accurate inspection data as required.
- Responsible to respond to and reset alarms, as needed.
- Sustain a productive work environment through effective communication with team members.
- Responsible to contribute to the continuous improvement of the process.
- Responsible to work in a clean room environment.
- Other duties as assigned.