This job is currently Archived,
United States, Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 22 December 2017
| || |
| Category: || Experienced (non-manager) |
| || |
| Location: || New Jersey and Cambridge MA |
| Job Type: |
| Full Time |
| Education: || Graduate Degree |
- Candidates will be expected to do both production and QC programming of SDTM datasets, analysis datasets, tables, listings, and figures, for multiple clinical trials using SAS software.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision under the direction of a lead programmer.
- Must be able to effectively and timely communicate issues to lead programmer or manager.
- Must meet timelines or communicate proactively and effectively if timelines are at risk so that mitegating plans can be adjusted and/or executed.
- Must be highly knowledgeable in the field of statistical programming.
- Must be able to recognize when negotiating skills are needed and seek assistance when necessary.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills are a must; essential function of the role.
- 5 + years SAS programming including SAS STAT, GRAPH and MACRO
- 5 + years relevant industry experience
- Extensive knowledge of drug development process and clinical trials
- Extensive knowledge of drug submission requirements, relevant ICH and FDA/EMEA guidelines, CDISC standards
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like a discussion about this, or any other role, please send your contact details, together with your curriculum vitae to:
New JerseyCambridge MA North America
Find a Job