Our company is seeking a full-time SAS Data Analyst to join our Data Management and Bio metrics team and provide SAS statistical support to the project team for analysis and reporting of clinical data in early stage clinical research studies.
The primary responsibilities of this position are:
- provide statistical programming support to the project team for analysis and reports of clinical data in early clinical research studies
- develop, maintain, and process SAS programs for standard studies that create: edits to clinical checks, data sets, statistical analyses, tables, figures, and electronic data transfers
- assist Senior Data Analysts and Biostatisticians with highly complex projects and perform peer Quality Control functions for output using data from studies with similar characteristics
- also responsible for ensuring strict compliance with study protocol and department procedures
- We require a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematical Science or Computer Science with at least 1 year of SAS programming experience preferably in clinical trials OR an advanced degree in Statistics or related field.
- Additionally, we require excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with a team and demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Salary will be based on skills and experience.
- An attractive benefits package including pension, life assurance, permanent health insurance, private medical insurance and holidays is provided.
- This role is also being recruited for at our other company locations with the successful candidate being based at their nearest company location.